Internal audits are the most valuable and may be a one of the most effective tools for measurement and monitor of your management system performance. It is not a matter weather you dealing with food safety management or any other, internal audits are the way to ensure and assure the effectiveness. Our 2 days internal audit course is designed with accelerated learning techniques and designed for the delegates get more benefit and get skills to audit a food management system.
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an food safety management system based on ISO 22000 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Terms and Terminology Used in Food Safety and Auditing, Management Systems & Improvement, HACCP Principles & Planning safe food, PDCA Cycle & Food Safety Management System, Audit Types & Objectives & ISO 22000 Requirements, Audit Process & Auditor Responsibilities, Pre Audit Activities, Internal Audit Planning, Preparation of Checklists, Conducting Internal Audit & Questioning, Opening Meeting, Nonconformity Evaluation, Closing Meeting, Nonconformity Reporting, Internal Audit Reporting, Corrective Action & Follow Up.
What You Will Get?
By Attending this course you will be able to:
* Explain the purpose on a food safety management system and benefits of improving performance
* Explain the Plan-Do-Check-Act framework
* Prepare and plan internal audits in a risk based manner and effectively
* Behave as a successful internal auditor. Learn about the most effective auditing techniques
* Select the internal audit teams and evaluate their performances
* Effectively get prepared for the internal audit
* Effectively audit the processes assigned
* Evaluate the findings and the conformities, nonconformities and improvement points effectively
* Run opening and closing meetings and report the audits and nonconformities
* Effectively follow up the audit findings
* Add new certificate to your carrier.
Who Should Attend?
Food Safety management system internal audit course is suitable for those who have roles on internal audits of an organization. The audit managers, supervisors, auditors and even the process managers and owners will get benefit from the course. This course is also useful for those who want to move onto the auditing job and add a footprint in their carrier. This course is also suitable for the people who has responsibility for the second party or the subcontractor audits.
This course will benefit you best with your initial knowledge about;
a) Management systems
* Knowledge of Food Safety management systems and the requirements of ISO 22000 which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified FSMS Foundation Training course
* An appreciation of the principles of HACCP (Codex Alimentarius)
Which Course After This?
After attending this course you might attend a lead auditor course.