Our health & safety management system (OHSAS 18001) foundation course gives an overview and basics of the international standard OHSAS 18001. Health and safety is an important topic for any organization to be safe from any fine or problems caused by any accident. These health and safety issues sometimes might become very catastrophic issue for an organization as we time to time come across with the examples. Health & Safety management system established according to the international standard OHSAS 18001 would help organizations to comply all these requirements.
Understanding the requirements of the standard and have basic knowledge how to implement is would always be important for operating an effective health & safety management system. With this one day foundation course delegates will get the basic implementation examples and will fully understand the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 standard.
Purpose & Benefits Of Health & Safety Management System, Health & Safety management and interrelation with the system, Terms and definitions used in health & safety management, H&S legislation and compliance, Analysis of OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements, OHSAS 18001:2007 Documentation and Record Requirements, Health & Safety Management Policy, health & safety hazards and risks review, Assessing health & safety hazards and risks, Objectives and Targets, Operational Controls, Emergency and preparedness, Monitoring, Measurement And Analysis, Improvement.
What You Will Get?
By Attending this course you will be able to:
* Make decisions and evaluate alternatives for the development of an effective health & safety management system
* Effectively operates in your organizations health & safety management system.
* Understand and evaluate the requirements of the health & safety management system standard OHSAS 18001.
* Better understand and interrelate the concepts of hazards and risks and the management of an organization
* Add new certificate to your carrier.
Who Should Attend?
Health & Safety (OHSAS) foundation course is specifically suitable managers, supervisors, and individuals having roles in health & safety management system or anyone wishing to understand, successfully implement and evaluate the effectiveness of health and safety management in their organisation. Also useful to anyone who needs an introduction to health and safety management or those wishing to attend the other health and safety management courses like internal auditor or lead auditor courses.
This course will benefit you best with your initial knowledge about;
a) Knowledge of management systems through the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
b) Knowledge of occupational health & safety management, consisting of:
– A basic knowledge of the concepts of managing occupational health and safety (OH&S) through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements.
– A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements.