INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
Internal audits are the most valuable and may be a one of the most effective tools for measurement and monitor of your management system performance. It is not a matter weather you dealing with environmental management or any other, internal audits are the way to ensure and assure the effectiveness. Our 2 days internal audit course is designed with accelerated learning techniques and designed for the delegates get more benefit and get skills to audit a environment management system.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
* Terms and Terminology Used in Information Security and Auditing, Management Systems & Improvement, PDCA Cycle & Environment Management System, Audit Types & Objectives & ISO 27001 Requirements, Audit Process & Auditor Responsibilities, Pre Audit Activities, Internal Audit Planning, Preparation of Check lists, Conducting Internal Audit & Questioning, Opening Meeting, Nonconformity Evaluation, Closing Meeting, Nonconformity Reporting, Internal Audit Reporting, Corrective Action & Follow Up.
What You Will Get?
By Attending this course you will be able to:
* Explain the purpose on an information security management system and benefits of improving performance
* Explain the Plan-Do-Check-Act framework
* Prepare and plan internal audits in a risk based manner and effectively
* Behave as a successful internal auditor.
* Learn about the most effective auditing techniques
* Select the internal audit teams and evaluate their performances
* Effectively get prepared for the internal audit
* Effectively audit the processes assigned
* Evaluate the findings and the conformities, nonconformities and improvement points effectively
* Run opening and closing meetings and report the audits and nonconformities
* Effectively follow up the audit findings
* Add new certificate to your carrier.
Who Should Attend?
Information Security management system internal audit course is suitable for those who have any role on internal audits of an organization. The audit managers, supervisors, auditors and even the process managers and owners will get benefit from the course. This course is also useful for those who want to move on the auditing job and add a footprint in their carrier. This course is also suitable for the people who has responsibility for the second party or the subcontractor audits.
This course will benefit you best with your initial knowledge about;
a) Management systems
Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
b) Information security management
A basic knowledge of the concepts of information security management (see ISO/IEC 27000).
c) ISO/IEC 27001
An understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 (with ISO/IEC 27002) and the commonly used information security management terms and definitions; (see ISO/IEC 27000), which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 27001:2013 Foundation (ISMS) training course or equivalent.
Which Course After This?
After attending this course you might attend a lead auditor course