1. All contracts formed pursuant to a request for a place on a MacBens Multi Resources Ltd. course made using this Booking Form shall be subject to our standard Terms and Conditions and the terms set out herein.
2. Where these terms conflict with our standard Terms and Conditions, these terms shall prevail.
3. A Written Acknowledgement of order and an invoice will be issued following receipt of a Booking Form and full payment must be made prior to the commencement or upon registration for the course, and in any case within 14 days of the date of the invoice, in order to secure your place.
4. Joining instructions will be forwarded prior to the commencement of the course.
5 . Once a Booking Form has been received we regret that the transfer of a booking to another event cannot be made but a subs titute delegate will be accepted before registration with accredited body.
6. Cancellations for classroom course must be in writing and are subject to the following charges: 20% of total course fee fo r administration charge up to 4weeks prior to the course. 50% of the fees between 4 and 1 week prior to the course. 100% of total course fees must be paid within 1 week of the course start date.
7. MacBens Multi Resources Ltd. reserves the right to alter the content, lecturers, timing and venue of the course for reasons beyond the control of MacBens Multi Resources Ltd.
8. All courses run subject to demand.