OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH MANAGER
This program is designed for corporate and facility safety managers or directors who are responsible for integrating and managing the corporate Occupational Safety and Health function. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills to design, develop and deploy a world-class safety management system.
Those who are aspiring to assume managerial positions are encouraged to enroll.
· Introduction to Safety Management
· Effective Safety Committee Operations
· Effective Accident Investigation
· Introduction to OSH Training
· Safety Supervision and Leadership
· Safety Management System Evaluation
· Emergency Action Plans
· Fire Prevention Plans
· Fleet Safety Management
· Ergonomics Program Management
Who Should Attend?
– Health and Safety Professionals/ Consultants
– Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
– Coordinators/Management Representatives
– Any individual requiring a working knowledge and experience on the management process of health and safety
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
There is a written test at the end of this course. Upon successful completion, an embossed program certificate from the Occupational Safety and Health Academy, approved by the National Safety Management Society and the Institute for Safety and Health Management from the US will be issued.
Instructor / Tutor
Certified Safety Management Practitioner
The content of this training conforms with U.S Department of Labor, OSHA, training standards and ANSI Z490.1-2009. Criteria for Accepted practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training