OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH SPECIALIST
This program is designed for safety specialists, coordinators and others responsible for implementing safety and health programs. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills to assist in the deployment of effective safety programs.
· Introduction to Safety Management
· Hazard Communication Program
· Personal Protective Equipment
· Energy Control Program
· Introduction to Ergonomics
· Fall Protection Program
· Electrical Safety Basics
· Emergency Action Plan
Who Should Attend?
– Health and Safety Professionals/ Consultants
– Coordinators/Management Representatives
– Any individual requiring a working knowledge and experience on the management process of health and safety
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
There is a written test at the end of this course. Upon successful completion, an embossed program certificate from the Occupational Safety and Health Academy, approved by the National Safety Management Society and the Institute for Safety and Health Management from the US will be issued.
Certified Safety Management Practitioners
The content of this training conforms with U.S Department of Labor, OSHA, training standards and ANSI Z490.1-2009. Criteria for Accepted practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training