OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH SUPERVISOR
The role of a Supervisor is very essential in the creation of a very good safety culture in the workplace. Every supervisor has a legal obligation to understand his or her safety responsibilities in the workplace.
This course gives the supervisor the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities.
· Introduction to Safety Management
· Effective Accident Investigation
· Introduction to Occupational Safety & Health Training
· Personal Protective Equipment
· Introduction to Ergonomics
· Safety Supervision and Leadership
· Safety Management Systems Evaluation
Who Should Attend?
– Health and Safety Professionals
– Management Representatives
– Any individual requiring a working knowledge and experience in
health and safety
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
There is a written test at the end of this course. Upon successful completion, an embossed program certificate from the Occupational Safety and Health Academy, approved by the National Safety Management Society and the Institute for Safety and Health Management from the US will be issued.
Certified Safety Management Practitioners
The content of this training conforms with U.S Department of Labor, OSHA, training standards and ANSI Z490.1-2009. Criteria for Accepted practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training