OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH TRAINER
This program is designed to help you gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training . It also helps you to study for the accredited Certified Environmental Safety and Health Trainer (CET) credential.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Hazard Analysis and Control
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Developing OSH Training
- Conducting OSH Training
Who Should Attend?
– Health and Safety Professionals/ Consultants
– Coordinators/Management Representatives
– Any individual requiring a working knowledge and experience on the management process of health and safety
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
There is a written test at the end of this course. Upon successful completion, an embossed program certificate from the Occupational Safety and Health Academy, approved by the National Safety Management Society and the Institute for Safety and Health Management from the US will be issued.
Certified Safety Management Practitioners
The content of this training conforms with U.S Department of Labor, OSHA, training standards and ANSI Z490.1-2009. Criteria for Accepted practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training