Our food safety (ISO 22000) foundation course gives an overview and basics of the international standard ISO 22000. Food safety has become a more important every day issue for people, the public, regulators, governments, organizations and businesses. Food safety management system established according to the international standard ISO 22000 would help organizations to comply with all the requirements.
Understanding the requirements of the standard and having the basic knowledge on how to implement would always be important issue for operating an effective food safety management system. With this one day foundation course, delegates will get the basic implementation examples and will fully understand the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard.
Purpose & Benefits Of food safety Management System, Food safety management and interrelation with the system, Terms and definitions used in food safety management, Food safety legislation and compliance, Analysis of ISO 22000:2005 requirements, Planning safe food, ISO 22000:2005 Documentation and Record Requirements, Food safety management Policy, Objectives, Operational Controls, Emergency and preparedness, Monitoring, Measurement And Analysis, Improvement.
What You Will Get?
By Attending this course you will be able to:
* Plan a safe food through out the food chain and its implementation in a production environment
* Ensure effective implementation of the HACCP, OPRP, PRP Plans and procedures
* Effectively operates in your organizations food safety management system.
* Understand and evaluate the requirements of the food safety management system standard ISO 22000.
* Add new certificate to your carrier.
Who Should Attend?
Food safety management system foundation course is specifically suitable for managers, supervisors, and individuals having roles in food safety management system or anyone wishing to understand, successfully implement and evaluate the effectiveness of food safety management in their organisations. Also useful to anyone who needs an introduction to food safety management or those wishing to attend the other food safety management courses like internal auditor or lead auditor courses.
This course will benefit you best with your initial knowledge about;
* An appreciation of the principles of HACCP (Codex Alimentarius) would be beneficial